Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Iran: incommunicado

June 12th arrested Ali Akbar Mousavi Khoini has been
tortured in Evinprison.
Human Rights Watch told this Tuesday.
Former member of parliament is been held without charge for more than three months.
Last Thursday, September 21, the authorities allowed Mousavi Khoini to attend the end of a memorial service for his father, who had died 40 days earlier.A person who attended the memorial service told Human Rights Watch that Mousavi Khoini�s head and neck were visibly bruised.
Several persons who attended the event saw that Mousavi Khoini�s guards prevented him from seeing his wife when he arrived. In response, Mousavi Khoini started to speak loudly and ask for help, saying that his jailers were torturing him.
"For the past 20 days, prison officials have chained my hands and feet. I am being tortured, I am held in solitary confinement and interrogated four times a day. They wake me up in the middle of the night to interrogate me. They are forcing me to denounce my beliefs, to repent for my activities, and to ask forgiveness from Khamene�i, I am resisting, but they are putting me under tremendous pressure" he told told the crowd at the memorial service
His lawyer Abdulfattah Soltani has not have been able to contact him and his wife Zohreh Islamian, was not allowed to visit him for the past month she has had only one telephone conversation with him during this period.


Latest news about dutch Faleh ‘Abdoullah al-Mansouri is, that he probably is in Karoun-prison in Ahwaz-city, province Khuzestan.

For a long time his whereabouts were unsure.
Where the other three, from Syria to Iran deported ahwazi, Rasool Mezrea', Jamal ‘Obeidawi and Taher ‘Ali Mezrea' are,is still unknown.





In Iran deathpenalty is in use. Also for child offenders.

Children are being hanged to death.
A child will be hanged to death.
Poster amnesty.nl

No comments: